Come shop at Barnes & Noble in Millbury this Saturday and support the Webster Music Boosters while doing your holiday shopping. There will be a wrapping station and music students from Bartlett will be performing from 10 to 5, and if you mention the Webster Music Boosters at the time of purchase, a portion will be donated to help fund music programs in Webster Public Schools.
Show your support for the Webster music programs by purchasing a Webster Music T-Shirt.
You have 2 options:
Be a member of the “Mom Squad” OR
“Burning It Up”
Three styles available, shirt colors are as pictured below:
Crew Neck T-Shirt (Unisex)
V-Neck T-Shirt (Women’s Only)
Baseball Style Shirt (Unisex)
Look for order forms to be coming soon!
Our latest fundraising event was the Monster Dash 5k at the Webster Middle School, it was a great success and fun was had by all!
Click the link to see more pictures! Monster Dash 5k
Also, with the holidays just around the corner we have some great fundraisers to help you with your shopping:
The Boosters will be at Charming Charlies in Millbury on December 2nd. A portion of your purchase can be donated to help support the music programs in Webster schools.***CANCELLED***
- The following week, December 9th, the Boosters will be at Barnes and Noble in Millbury, where again, a portion of your purchase can be donated. There will be musical performances by the students, as well as a wrapping station for anyone who would like their purchases wrapped and ready for holiday gift giving!
- We are also currently having a mixed bag fundraiser, just click on www.mixedbagdesigns.com and shop with our fundraiser ID (722468) already entered for you!
- Finally, after the holidays on January 14, we will be having a Cornhole Tournament at Raceway Golf Club and Restaurant at 12 PM.
This gallery contains 5 photos.
Check out these photos of the Bartlett High Marching Band in action at the football home opener:
Monster Dash 5K and Kids Costume Fun Run! First 150 adult registrants receive a t-shirt, all finishers receive a medal. Kids will be able to collect candy along their route and best kids costume will receive a prize.
Adult Entry Fee $25 until 10/15/2017, $30 after
Registration and bib pick up will begin at 8:45 am on race day.
Donate your gently worn, used and new shoes to the Webster Music Boosters and help us raise funds for our organization.
3 Ways to Donate:
- Drop off shoes at the Monster Dash 5k Fun Run on Saturday, October 21st at Webster Middle School, 75 Poland Street, Webster, MA.
- Text your name and address to 508-499-9493 if you need your shoes picked up, we will make arrangements to get them.
- Webster Public School students can drop shoes off at the bins of their school’s lobby.
Collected shoes are used to support micro-enterprise vendors.
Micro-enterprises are small businesses in developing nations.
They are typically operated by one person or family and friends, depending on size.
Download the flyer below:
The 2017-2018 Board of Directors is:
- Chairman: Stacy Trudeau
- Vice-Chairman: Dilys Wolfram
- Secretary: Jenny Piehler
- Treasurer: Aimee Evora
- Public Relations: Sara Villegas
- Fundraising Coordinator: Holly Picchioni